Recommendations Wanted: New Face Wash

It's that time again. I am in need of a new face wash. I'm the kind of person that usually uses one face wash at a time (assuming I don't hate it immediately). As such, depending on bottle size, I'm often using the same brand for months at a time, sometimes longer if I really like it.

I've been using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil line for almost 3 years now, and it's definitely a contender for another purchase, but like a stagnant relationship, I've been finding myself underwhelmed with it recently, and longing to play the field again. In the past, I've used pretty much everything Neutrogena has ever made (decent, but sometimes very drying), La Roche-Posay Dermo Cleanser (decent, but didn't always remove makeup well), Cetaphil (love it otherwise, but same issue with the make up), and Mario Badescu Cucumber cleanser (took off makeup really well, but left my skin feeling kind of oily).

I've since started using a Clarisonic (can I get a hallelujah?!), which has made a huge difference with the makeup issue and otherwise, but perhaps not enough to thrill me. I've just moved to somewhere that is about to get VERY dry and cold, and I think it's time to find something that helps my crazy combination-type skin, adapt properly.I've heard good things about Murad and Philosophy, and am always open to more natural and/or cruelty-free options.

What face wash do you use? Recommend your favorites!

Comments

  1. I've used stuff from the Body Shop before and loved it. I haven't tried anything from Philosophy, but have heard good things. I have used neutrogena and liked it too.

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...