1.5 Weeks IN

Have I mentioned yet how much I am loving my new job? My main task is tracking and hopefully preventing outbreaks of several diseases. I will be the first to admit that I have no flippin idea what I'm doing half the time yet, other than maybe gaining an insane amount of respect for the other people in my office and the previous person in my position. I remember dreading the full-time workforce, because I can get easily bored if a job doesn't have enough task variety, but this one had me hooked from the job description, and boy has it lived up to its promise. For every thing I cross of my to-do list, I feel like I'm adding two for tomorrow (which might be less exciting if it continues....forever), but in nearly two weeks, I've still yet to look at the clock once and will it to go faster. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Next task to tackle is how to get that productivity going outside the workplace, because I started watching The West Wing for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I literally want to do nothing else when I get home.

Comments

  1. It is so great that you love your job. I am sure you will catch on to everything soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...