Tuesday Tunes: Bollywood Edition!

Oh man, the last Tuesday Tunes was way back in November! This Tuesday, I want to get my Bollywood on! I actually can't believe I haven't done a Bollywood edition, because though I go through phases with Indian music, there is some great stuff out there, dancey and otherwise. Here are some of my favorites! Also, if you're the type, some brief Googling could easily get you the translations.

1. "Dilli Wali Girlfriend" - Arijit Singh & Sunidhi Chauhan (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani)
2. "Chaiyya Chaiyya" - Sukhwinder Singh & Sapna Awasthi (Dil Se)
3. "Ae Meri Zohra Jabeen" - Manna Dey (Waqt)
4. "Taal Se Taal" - Sujata Trivedi, Alka Yagnik, & Udit Narayan (Taal)
5. "Ishq Kamina" - Alka Yagnik & Sonu Nigam (Shakti: The Power)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...