11.10.2013

Sunday Brunch

Bright morning light,
Crisp cool air,
Just a little more lazy left.

There is nothing more divine and appropriate, in my opinion, than Sunday brunch. A giant meal on a morning where the weekend still feels like the weekend, but slowly fading and a little too fleeting. A couple more hours and then you have to do all that work you said you were going to do over the weekend but procrastinated until Sunday night. I love it. Dressed up or dressed down, dive-y diner or classy restaurant, whatever it is, give it to me. And put some bacon on the side.




 
 
Brunch on!

4 comments:

  1. All of this food looks so delicious. My favorite brunch food is french toast. I have been wanting to host a brunch for friends but just haven't had the time to yet.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling....and i dont' even eat bacon... but still drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no doubt! i so wish i wasn't allergic to eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuuuum! I used to never like breakfast-y type foods... but you just gave me a whole new definition for the word brunch.

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...