11.27.2012

It's Time For Some College Ball!!



Now that I'm finally in a place big name basketball teams and a lot of good spirit, I'm super excited for college basketball to start! The two biggest conferences face off tonight and tomorrow to in a huge challenge before season kick-off in January. Carolina vs. Indiana, Duke vs. Ohio State, Georgia Tech vs. Illinois, Purdue vs. Clemson. These two nights should be good! Now if only I could finish 2 projects, a paper, a take-home test, prepare for a presentation, and finish a critique all due this week before then so I could watch in peace.

p.s. GO TAR HEELS!

4 comments:

  1. you're not busy at all. i'm just kidding. i'm getting tired just thinking of all you have to do. you'll accomplish it though, cause mugdha is a go getter! have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not really keep up with college basketball, except for UK. I love my University of Kentucky Wildcats. But it is kind of hard to be from Kentucky and love UK basketball.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. College basketball is def more entertaining than the pros - those guys play with some heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my families more into college football but my brother watches basketball from time to time. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...