The Path To Heaven Runs Through Miles of Clouded Hell



Top: Charlotte Russe; Skirt: Banana Republic; Belt: Charlotte Russe; Cardigan: Macy's


Haven't done an outfit post in a while, but sadly, I accidentally erased my hard drive, so all my old pictures are gone. Eventually, I will find my stride with taking pictures out here. I don't know how some of you dress well and then do your picture-taking in the snow, man. It's like barely fall and I'm finding it hard to get out of bed already and I basically always want to wear long pants, my fuzzy socks and a sweatshirt in the mornings!

Comments

  1. looking good mugdha! well we have no snow in texas. it's 80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major props to the gals who can stand outside in the freezing cold and take their outfit photos without their big coats or scarves on.

    I really like you in that skirt - what a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here! it's so hard to get out of bed in the morning -- it's cold and my blanket is just so warm and cozy! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit!! Totally makes me want to copy it lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...