Recipe: Egg in Avocado

In life, there are few breakfast dishes you can never ever go wrong with. One is milk and cereal (cereal and milk!), and another is this dish, which I've only recently discovered. It's easy-peasy to make and it tastes AMAZING. How could it not, though?

What You'll Need: 
 
Eggs, Avocado, Salt/Pepper/Hot Sauce/etc, Green Onion
 
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
  
Cut the avocado in half, pit. Fill with egg as per preference.
 
Pro-tip: Carve out the avocado a bit more. One whole egg won't fit in one avocado, so beating the egg before filling helps. One egg is good for 3-4 avocado halves.

 
Bake till egg is cooked to however runny (or not) you like.
 
 
Garnish with green onions, salt/pepper/hot sauce. 
ENJOY!

Comments

  1. That's a ton of green onion... but I do love my eggs and my avocados. Might try this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lush! its really hard to get a decent avacado in the supermarkets here and are a lil expensive too so having it for breakfast seem super posh! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, California is like an avocado paradise. In season, they're under a dollar a piece! Trust me, I'm a poor college student. I would not be buying them for breakfast if they were pricey haha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. lol here they are at least £1 each and they dont even that good. Oh how I wish I lived in sunnier climates!

      Delete
  3. WHAT?! I love this idea! I am going to make this tomorrow! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh? why didn't i think of that? two of my favorite foods?
    although i manage to put a hunk of cheese somewhere....
    so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie took my thoughts right out of my head. Avocados = awesome. Eggs = awesome. Together? C-razy awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! i love eggs AND avocados so this would be delicious!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...