1.26.2012

We Are Just These People


Ignore that I look 3 months pregnant, if you will...
Top: Charlotte Russe; Sweater: Old Navy; Boots: Ross

First outfit post of the year! Well, okay, this is an old one, but still. I realized I still have a couple strays from the old apartment, so I'm going to post those before I start on the newer ones. I basically took...none during the hiatus, so I'm still trying to find places around my apartment now that would be good. Unfortunately, I'm on a major street now instead of a cute secluded neighborhood, so I have to steel myself and try not to feel like a loser struggling with my tripod and then proceeding to take pictures of myself with people continually walking/driving by. I should really invest in a boyfriend photographer and solve this issue.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww I miss our little house with our little "garden" and the million places to take outfit pictures. I'm having the same problems :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're back on your blog now :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great photo! i love it. it's so artistic and looks great with the flower pots. that's such a cute top and love the booties!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha-ha funny girl. you could just do the self portrait where you look in the mirror & take your photo, or stretch your arms out face close up, feet details, middle shot. that blue in your outfit with the flowers appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...