HI! I'M BACK!
(cue intro to "Just Lose It" by Eminem)


So in case it wasn't obvious, I am officially back to blogging! I figured, what better way to start the new year and a new phase of my life than to come back to something familiar and comforting and awesome? Gotta have some stability while I desperately seek temporary employment, right?

Anyway, I have SO MANY things to share with you guys from over the past few months I've been gone! It sounds like a really long time when I say I've been gone for 5 months, but that time FLEW BY and I feel like that crappy place I was in over the summer is really and truly over, I've graduated college, I'm applying to grad schools in public health, planning a giant volunteer trip for the summer, and I am SO SO ready to get back to posting in this blog.

Now, I'm just going to leave you with a link to this little vlog one of my irl and blogging friends, Aki, and I are doing (shameless self-pimping) because I should probably organize the last five months into individual posts instead of ranting about all of them now.


Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read about all that has happened! :) I'm sure you have been super busy. So glad to see that you are back.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to have you back! I can't wait to hear about these past few months of your life. You have definitely been missed!

    I totally watched the two vlogs with you and Laura! You guys are so great and funny together, and remind me of me and my good friend, A!

    Good luck with applying to grad school, by the way! Even though I'm in grad school for something different, let me know if you have any general application questions! I'd be glad to help. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! I will have to find a time to watch the vlogs. Good luck with grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaahhhh, welcome back! i'm really really happy you're back to blogging! :) and congratulations on graduating from college! there really is a lot we all have to catch up on. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been away from my internet for a few days, when I saw this post just now, I squealed with delight. WELCOME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...