Tuesday Tunes!

Well, my summer class has started. It's kind of nice to only have one class and an internship to worry about though; the feeling is almost underwhelming. It's History of Modern Science, so like...two steps above a normal history class and two steps below a normal biology class in terms of how interesting it is to me. It's a lot of really dry reading though, so we'll see how much I like it come September. But, anyway, music!



1."Nothing Better" - The Postal Service
2."Somebody Told Me" - The Killers
3."Hate It or Love It - The Game ft. 50 Cent
4."White Houses" - Vanessa Carlton
5."Wordplay" - Jason Mraz

Share Your Favorites!

Comments

  1. I listen to these every week.

    Tagged you for an award. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Nothing Better' was my theme song when I was 15. I listened to it every night, I still love that song. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...