Lust List Monday: These Boots Are Made For Walking

It might be summer, season of flip-flops and sandals, but that certainly doesn't mean my eternal flame for boots has dimmed at all. In fact, lately I've been craving a new pair much the same way sometimes we crave the Christmas spirit in the middle of July.


This Madden Girl Preppie Boot from DSW, because I have none so far in that lovely rust color, and I would love to change that.

For some reason, Kurt, on Glee has made me really want a pair of lace-up boots. This Seychelles Platinum Lace-Up Boot seems like the perfect girl-version of the knee-high lace-up combats everyone's favorite gay countertenor always dons.

I've been crazy desperate for some thigh-high boots since I first saw them being worn casually. Unfortunately, I am short, and thigh-highs have the tendency to make their wearers look like hookers. Thus, I think this modest-heeled Franco Sarto Over-the-Knee Boot would be perfectly suited to my non-hookery needs.

Lastly, certainly not least-ly, and only somewhat in jest, I really want a pair of white go-go boots because I am a weirdo like that. They'd look good with my skin, man. You can't deny that. Scuffing might be an issue though.

Any boots you're drooling over?

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...