May The Fourth

Today is an awesome day! Let me address the reasons in an orderly fashion. Trust me, there's something for everyone.


Today is the birthday of one of the most inspirational women of all time, Miss Audrey Hepburn. Always a proponent of keeping it cool and working and playing hard, this lovely lady is going to be my inspiration to make it through this month.


Today is also my brother's birthday! The little doofus is all legal and grown up! Oh, no wait, he's still a brat for calling me ten times last week and reminding me it was his birthday today and giving me 100 separate "ideas" for presents. But, I guess some things never change. I'm gonna miss the kiddo when he's off at college next year. No more coming home to wise-ass threats of "I turned your room into a billiards lounge" What will I do? Le sigh.


Let me geek out for a second because today is Star Wars Day! You will see me quoting and citing probably all day, and most likely watching one of them tonight! Seriously, minus four hours of lab, this is gonna be the best day ever! May The 4th Be With You!

Comments

  1. Aww, lovely post. Thanks for the Twitter shoutout. May the fourth be with you too.

    Happy birthday to your little brother (does he read this blog?)

    And to Ms. Hepburn as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a nerd. :)
    Let's watch Part II tonight!!! (That's probably not the official title, but whatever. The second one. Part 2.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute post! Love Audrey.

    Briggs
    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "May the 4th be with you." I may never be able to get that out of my head and I'm going to have to wait a whole year again before I can use it, d'oh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...