For The Fans

I listened to all your suggestions from Tuesday Tunes and they were AWESOME. To put them in a lame pun, music to my ears. You guys, followers and somewhat regular other commenters, make my day. Call me an attention whore, but there are just some days when I'm kind of desperately seeking validation from that little (2) in my email inbox telling me I have two responses. And when they come, there is nothing more satisfying than reading all of your sweet comments. So, I just want to take today to say, THANKS! I've loved blogging this past year and a half or so, and I've loved getting to know, being insanely inspired by, and reveling in mutual interests with all of you gals (and guys). Thanks for sticking with me, and here's to many many more days of Tuesday Tunes, outfits, spazzy fangirling posts, Lust Lists, life updates, and general blogging tomfoolery!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...