Borrowed: Music Monday!

Instead of doing my usual Lust List Monday feature, I'm changing it up today and borrowing a feature from one of my favorite blogs, SWEATshirtDRESSshirt; Music Monday rules!


1. "Coppertone" - Hellogoodbye
Seriously, this song is beautiful. The line from the picture is in it, and it's just delivered so well that when I'm not expecting it, it gives me chills.
2. "If It's Love" - Train
I'm kind of a sucker for Train. "Drops of Jupiter" is one of my all-time favorites, and a song of my childhood, so I can't help but be totally moved by every song they make.
3. "Pass Out" - Tinie Tempah
I have a deep respect for rap and some hip-hop. There is a very long and convoluted method to that madness that I won't bore you with. Plus, he's British. Check the accent.
4. "Dress & Tie" - Charlene Kaye ft. Darren Criss
Pretty, pretty, pretty. Also, don't judge me; I couldn't not include something of his. But, really, listen to it, it's quite good. Apparently, if you're a fan of Chuck, there's a pretty serious fan campaign going to have it play at Chuck and Sarah's wedding.
5. "Hear You Me" - Jimmy Eat World
Old school, but I'm seeing them again in May, and so I've been revisiting. This song always gets me; the almost haunting melody and the emotion behind the words. When I saw them on New Years, this song (no matter that I've heard it a million times) made me cry.

Happy Monday!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...