!!!!!

I don't usually do posts of this fashion, but really, I can't help myself. I met the awesome guys running The School Fund just now and they are AMAZING. The stuff they're doing to help kids in various countries go to school is amazing. I am so excited for this conference. Sorry if I'm absent for a few days, I'm going to be having the time of my life. Oh, and we got business cards for all of us, so I'm going to be that sweet-ass professional-looking gal that gives out my business card to people. Right.

SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

Comments

  1. ooh, sounds intriguing! i'm going to go check out the school fund now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! i hope you have an amazing time!! have fun, be safe, and soak up the snazziness of those business cards, girl! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...