Waiting (and Planning)

One down, two to go.


I might have only chosen this picture b/c the train looks like the Hogwarts Express.

I have two more finals left (the hard ones) until I am officially on Spring Break! Amy of VeryAimee is coming to visit me on Thursday and we're going to do fun things all weekend (like maybe go to Disneyland!) before we head home to Phoenix.
And then I'm gong to spend the next week not interacting with anyone I know, speaking only what I must to the Starbucks barista and local librarian to get myself through the days until next Saturday: MCAT day.

So, what does this all mean? You guessed it! I might need guest bloggers, you guys! It was one of my resolutions this year to do more collaborations, and I happen to think this is a good way to start! Feel free to shoot me a message at mugdhadidi at hotmail dot com if you'd like to do one, but I think I will also be contacting people and pleading on my knees to my RL blog friends to help me out, haha. And remember: I don't bite. Anything goes. :)

Comments

  1. I would love to be a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking for a guest post! maybe we can trade! :] e-mail me if you get a sec!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on those finals! & collaborations are fun! & some Starbucks sounds really good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to join the guest blogger too. Sounds great! Oh yeah, Good luck for your finals!! All the best to you. And I love Starbucks too! Cheers =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...