3.26.2011

Blow The Candles Out

Hello lovelies!! I've missed you guys so much! Other than the absolute minimum, I did basically no blog-reading of any kind, and my reader is overflowing with everything I've missed. I want to thank my awesome guest post-ers! Liz, Meg, Karly, and Siew Jye, you gals rock my socks, and just let me know if you ever need me to return the favor!

Dress: Ross; Cardigan & Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Tights: ?; Scarf: Eddie Bauer

I figure a (really old) outfit post is a good way to ease back into things, right? My test went alright, I think. I'm definitely not one to over-analyze things after tests because I feel like it's not worth stressing out about once it's done. Keep calm and carry on, you know? We'll see how I did. I'm mostly just hoping I don't do badly enough that I feel like I have to take it again, haha. And now to enjoy my last day of break in this beautiful spring/summer Arizona weather! Ta!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

    come and visit me at
    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid scarf and the red tights make your outfit so fun! Enjoy the last of your break!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like your red tights!

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...