Meet Me On Thames Street


Shirt: Something Corporate; Dress: Modcloth; Tights: ? Boots: Ross


I'm supposed to be going to a formal this weekend, but the problem is that it's in the form of a weekend trip. A whole weekend where I'm going to be judged (probably by sorority girls) about what clothes I've decided to wear right down to my PJs and whether I make noises in my sleep (which, unfortunately, I do). That being said, I'm really excited! I've been trying hard to be in MCAT study mode for at least a couple hours a day to make up for all the studying I will not be doing this weekend, but only kind of succeeding. I imagine though, if I don't get as much as I want done, I'll feel super guilty after and amp up the studying next week also. Plus, I just had my last midterm, and I'm feeling like I really need this stress relief.

Comments

  1. MODCLOTH! Hehe. And I adore your boots. Cowboy boots are my favorite, always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never worn a printed tee with a skirt before. How curious.

    Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously adorable - I'm jealous of how shiny your hair is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...