Lust List Monday: LBD

I had a pretty awesome weekend. The trip, which I was a little nervous about turned out to be very laid back and really fun. One of the nights was a semi-formal cocktail for which I had to wear a dress. I bought a little black one (upon noticing the complete lack of cocktail dresses in my closet) and it inspired me to do a Lust List Monday! So many of these little black dresses I would love to have.

This sparkling beauty from eShakti...


...fitted and cute from EXPRESS...


...a fun and flirty neckline from BCBG...


...a simple little dress from Forever 21 that can go day to night...


...or this chic one-shouldered one from Nordstrom

A little something fun to hopefully get you all through your Mondays! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. i LOVE the second one. the fit looks amazing!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one-shouldered dress is so elegant!

    I hope you had fun at your event - I don't think I have any cocktail appropriate attire either, tells ya how often I have events to go to, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first dress is beautiful, it looks very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love lust list Monday and black dresses! Great post! Thanks for the comment:)
    Follow me:)

    xoxo
    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...