Light Nostalgia

I've been in the mood for sparkly things all day. I'm not totally sure why, but it's made me want to go back to the Phoenix Zoo. In wintertime, they put up a ton of lights all over the place and they're actually pretty cool to see. I went with some friends over break.


Cool orb thing over the lake.


The trees that sang "Carol of the Bells" haha.


A monkey, a turtle, and....PEDOBEAR?!
Warning: This next one might be NSFW!


Um...what?! There were little kids present!
And lastly, this gem:


I prefer to think the mother is shooting laser beams out of her eyes rather than that she's angry her baby squirted her with water...but that's just me.


All in all, it was quite the amusing trip. I know it's a little past wanting to see all the lights again, but man, I need sparkle!

Comments

  1. I love lights that tells a story! That's probably why I love Vegas so much!

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...