12.30.2010

Neutral Overload

I'm not one to usually mix the grays, browns, and blacks all together, but I thought it worked here. Pardon the setting/quality; I'm at home and my family mocks me when I try and take pictures outside or where they can see. Sad, I know.


Lace Top: thrifted, Brown thermal & Leggings: Target, Belt: F21

Also, I finally got a tripod! So, hopefully, after I've finished the backlog of outfit posts I've got, they won't be at really crappy, unsteady angles with weird reflections in them!

3 comments:

  1. loving that cute little belt.


    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a tripod? How fun! Where did you get it and how much was it? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I look at this outfit in pictures, I think you should try it with a thicker belt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...