Giving and Getting

Christmas was an interesting family affair this year, because my cousins came down from LA to visit us, making it necessary to completely rearrange our dining room to accommodate 10 people! But, because of it, we ended up doing a much more traditional Christmas-morning gift-giving session than I'm used to!

The gifts I gave.

I got a lot of cash, so I went out and bought these awesome things. I know the clothes are all in the same color scheme, but it's not like I'm planning on wearing them all together at any point, so...no worries!

Cardigan: H&M; Lace Shirt: Forever 21; Necklace and Belt: LoveCulture

Remember how I wanted all that stuff from Lush? Well I got some!


Also, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who gave their input on the Harry Potter story. I'm working on writing it, but I don't want it to be too long or boring, so I'm trying to see how that works. I'm thinking I might just include an artsy picture of the handwritten version in my submission because I normally write in cursive, so when I try, my handwriting might look nice.
Also, I might be making some changes to this layout in the next couple weeks, so look out for those! Hope your Christmases were Merry!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...