Under the Weather


The gloomy weather has me feeling a little gloomy as well. I'm 100% not used to rain (having lived in Phoenix most of my life), and as such, totally unprepared for it no matter how much I try. Thus, the kind of all-day drizzle that's been going on has me feeling damp, miserable, and ready to curl up in front of a fire with a good book and some peppermint hot chocolate. In fact, it would be nice to just completely ignore the fact that I have approximately 400 pages of assigned reading and two lab reports due soon and just sit around and welcome the fall with some of these treats and homemade pumpkin pie!

Fall colored leaves, crunchy and perfect!



Some red rainboots a la Miss Ramona Quimby, one of my favorites growing up.



Peacoats (and scarves) galore! Like this one from Juicy.



And a nice, fluffy, warm comforter to lose yourself in. Mmm.

***

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...