Energized!


This morning I woke up feeling terrible. My throat hurt, I had a fever, and my sinuses felt like I'd had cotton stuffed through them. So I did what any sane girl would do: called in sick to work, had cinnamon apple oatmeal and chocolate milk for lunch, and popped two Benadryl (in that order). Then, in about an hour, I started feeling crazy better; so much better, in fact that it spurred an infamous Mugdha-cleaning-spree! This has been known to happen on occasion where I'll be feeling really low on energy and all of a sudden something triggers tornado-disinfecting mode. Lauren, my roommate since freshman year, has witnessed this several times, so she was prepared (read: she ignored me and steered clear), but I think my poor new apartmates were torn between helping/encouraging and just staying the hell out of my way, haha. Now, I can proudly say that all my boxes are unpacked, 4 loads of laundry are done, my dresser,closet and jewelry are organized, the printer is set up, and the kitchen and both the bathrooms have been properly cleaned and sanitized. Hooray! Don't mind the fact that I have a midterm tomorrow, don't mind at all...

Comments

  1. Wow that is truly impressive. I am in desperate need of a Mugdha cleaning spree ... I've been getting on it, but not as much as I would hope. Couple more loads of laundry and lots of tidying up to do, for me at least ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this. You clean when your sick! I clean when I'm mad. Piss me off, and soon I will be scrubbing the bathroom. Some days it just pays to be mad, or sick. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...