Adventures in Stumbling

I meant to post this last night, but then me and the lovely roomies (we really need a new socially acceptable abbreviation for that) decided to have a night in and watch Coyote Ugly and eat junk food. And may I say that Adam Garcia was totally adorable in that movie:

Right?

So, let me admit that I'm a little addicted to StumbleUpon. For those that have no idea, it basically generates random websites for you to see based on your interests. Google it. It'll increase your internet use by 60%, I guarantee it. Today (well, yesterday), I've been stumbling photos, and I thought I'd share some of the cute ones.


Perfect for a Halloween party!



When I was little, I always wanted a dog. Now, I really want a cat.



Christmas crack, more or less.



I love modeling photos, but since my America's Next Top Model days, the first thing I always check is to see if their eyes are fierce or match their expression.



Strongly reminded of the Vanishing Glass scene from Sorcerer's Stone.



Strongly reminded of Howl's Moving Castle



I love well done Droste effect pictures.



Amazing hair/dress/earring combo. In fact, check the whole photoshoot.

And last, but my personal favorite:

These awesome Get Back In Your Book photos.

***

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...