Lost in Fictional Pages

I will be the first to admit that I've not been the most motivated this last week about posting, but let me tell you, it was not without good reason. I was in the middle of reading two very wonderful books. For those unfamiliar with the way I am with books, I tend to find good books and read them in one or two very very long sittings, during which I become a blind, deaf, and dumb recluse to all those around me. This has been me for the past week. Class, what?


I love the feeling of being whisked off to different places and times and experiencing personalities different from mine and those I know; to experience the thrill of adventures in which I could never partake. It's always a sad day, though, when I finish a really good book (or two!) and realize that the next books I should read for a while really should be textbooks. Or MCAT prep books.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...