Let the Summer Begin!

I am home!
Sorry to have been M.I.A. for the last week, but as of Friday at 9 pm, I was done with finals and moved out of my apartment into the one I'll be in over the summer and on my way to stay with friends for the weekend. Then today, we left the Golden State to heat back to boiling heat and home! Honestly, I have never been more happy to see a cactus than I was today.

Now that I am home though, I feel sort of...restless. I mean, I have read 3/4 of a book since I got home, and now I kind of want to be done with being home. I want to be out and about with people I like. Things to look forward to:
  • Native New Yorker! [This is important, really.]
  • New Phone! [If you'd been stuck with a Go-Phone for 6 months, you'd be too]
  • Camera repair [hopefully cheap]
  • and last but definitely best: Universal Orlando's Wizarding World of Harry Potter. [no comment needed!]

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...