The Will and the Won't.

I have been making life decisions these past couple days. Some of these life decisions are big and some are small, some are good and some are bad, and some have yet to be made which is making me turn into a ball of stress. Living situation, case-in-point. Best decision this week, though, has to be the Deathly Hallows tattoo. Originally, I wanted words to go underneath it, but being indecisive, I could not decide on a phrase (yes, for two years, I couldn't decide. don't judge). So, I just got the symbol. It's awesome because it's small and classy and the artist stylized it in such a way that it really looks exactly the way I imagined it. Point being, I honestly don't think I will ever regret this decision. It's odd that Harry Potter is truly such a big part of my life. I am a strange one. I also spent the last hour OCD-ly popping every bubble on the sheet of bubble wrap that came with my mail, in case there wasn't enough proof.

Other people's bliss makes me bitter. Yeah, I'm one of those people. But, in the movies, those people are the ones who get their pessimistic, sad lives turned around by the love of their lives or some monumental event. Maybe I will get my 11:11 wish or have a bookstore suddenly fall on the Rady School of Management next to my dorms to which I suddenly get unlimited gift cards or some glitch will turn my GPA into a 4.0. I want to be this better person, but I keep putting it off till tomorrow. The Five People You Meet In Heaven is truly inspiring though. I read it in a day, and I'm pretty sure I annoyed some of my coworkers by ignoring them a bit. I think I'm finally going to read Randy Pausch's The Last Lecture . It's about time, especially considering I have owned it for two years now. Let the not-studying commence!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...