Bibliophilia


I am a bookworm. Books bring me as much pleasure as really good sales do. So, imagine my excitement to discover that there was a huge used book sale happening on campus! The miser in me practically did a jumping heel-click. My haul consists of 20 books for $57. Now I'm going to bore you with the names of every single one. Enjoy!:
Forbidden Fruit - La Fontaine
A Beautiful Mind - Sylvia Nasar
The Bluest Eye - Toni Morrison
Now You See Her - Whitney Otto
Byron - Geoffrey Trease
Appointment with Death - Agatha Christie
By The Pricking of My Thumbs - Agatha Christie
The Roots of English - Robert Claiborne
Webster's French-English-French Dictionary
Paradise of the Blind - Duong Thu Huong
Good Hair - Benilde Little
The Deceiver - Louise Cooper
Shroud of Madness - Carl Sargent
Pendragon - Stephen Lawhead
In The Heart of the Sea - Nathaniel Philbrick
The Rapture of Canaan - Sheri Reynolds
L'État de Siège - Albert Camus
Final Exit - Derek Humphrey
Endless Night - Agatha Christie
Evangeline and Other Tales - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Well, hello, summer reading list!
Along with this bibliophilia comes also a profound love of bookshelves.

Found at Freshome. And check out the rest of the blog, by the way, because some of their interior decor is awesome! Well, ta! J'irai lire!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...